Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

Sunday already?! 
How's your labor day weekend been so far?!
I spent my Friday shopping and decorating at my daddy's house (what a fun time that was...not to mention, shopping with someone else's money is ALWAYS a blast)
Saturday, my girlfriends and I turned it blue and rooted those Tarheels on to a victory!
Today- busy, busy, busy...I've been organizing and glamorizing my home office-next working on the DC Shop but, first...I'm taking a quick break and heading over to Starbucks to submerge myself even more into the fall spirit with a Pumpkin Spice Latte!!


dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Took a minute to look around and u have a really cool site :-) I added you thru Google Connect, maybe we can follow each other? Glad to have found your site!

    Hugs from NYC
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...