Friday, September 16, 2011

Guilty Pleasure...

Please tell me you're a victim of the beyond addicting Pinterest...I need someone to make me feel better about the hours I spend browsing and pinning!
I literally have a plate full with the launch of the DC Shop just around the corner but, every time I head over for a little inspiration I'm completely sucked in with major tunnel vision for what seems like hours! 
Seriously, It's a major prob-lemo!

Here are few interiors that have me totally inspired but feeling guilty for the time I spent browsing!






Make sure to check out the DC boards and if you're new to pinterest -just leave your email below and I will send you the invite to join!

Happy Pinning!

dc signature

1 comment:

  1. For those of you having problems commenting please email me at delightfullychic@yahoo.com


    xoxo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...