Friday, May 20, 2011

No More Oopsies

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have locked myself out of my house!!
I have a push to start car so I just leave my keys in bag 90% of the time.  There is that 10% of the time I walk in my house toss my keys and then dash back out the door totally forgetting to grab my house keys!  My poor parents seem to get a call at least ONCE a month from me saying "Oops...I did it again" 
(Have I mentioned lately how much I love my parents and how they really must love me to deal with all my debacles??)

So...I got to thinking maybe I should get an extra cute key hook and hang in my new office!  This way I will have to use it (bc it's extra cute) and hang my keys were they are sure not to be missed on my way out the door! 
Sound like a good plan??? 






Aren't these just darling??


dc signature

1 comment:

  1. Love them all but I think my favourite is the first one :) Nicolex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...