Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anthropolgie and Weddings???

So you're probably going Huh???

I totally did a double take a few weeks ago when I heard the buzz of one of my fave stores, Anthropologie opening an online Wedding Boutique under the name BHLDN.

The collection was debuted yesterday on Valentine's Day (what a perfect launch date) and it is beautiful!!  I totally still get the Anthropologie vibe even though the collection is a separate entity from the store.

Here are a few I'm drooling over...




Bridesmaids no worries...There are gorgeous dresses for you too!!



And of course there are shoes, FABULOUS shoe clips, and hair accessories!!
I think I'm most excited about the clips!!


So drool worthy!



 Coming in May BHLDN will add to its collection invitations, decorations, glasses, and plates!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it. I'm just going to have to renew my vows on our 3 year anni hahah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...