Thursday, July 8, 2010

Material Girl


I can't say I have loved Madonna in every stage of her career but I can definitely say I LOVED Madonna back in her Borderline, Crazy for you, Material Girl phase!! So I am super excited to see the launch of her new line Material Girl that her daughter Lourdes has also helped to create!  The collection is ALL about layers, prints, and lace!  All of the clothing reverts back to Madonna's styling in the mid to late 80's. 

Collection is expected to hit stores August 8, 2010

Below is a sneak peak of some of the pieces from the collection...


So what do you think? 
I love the plaid and lace button up but I would like to see Madonna take the line up a
notch or two!

All pics provided by Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...