Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Cove

So if you know me you know I absolutely love anything to do with summer time!  Kevin swears I could have every meal during summer outside!  Having dinner in South Florida on the intercostal waterway with beautiful homes and yachts passing by for scenery is a wonderful added bonus!
Needless to say...I knew long before we arrived at The Cove, this was my kind of place!
Pic provided by:

I had the most yummy cosmopolitan with blackened grouper that was to die for!  I swear the grouper could not have been anymore tender!  Kevin enjoyed a smorgasbord of broiled seafood that he raved about.

The next time you are in South Florida you have to add the Cove to your to-do list!  It's a must!!!
I can't wait for our next trip! 

What are restaurants you enjoy dinning at during the beautiful summer season??!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...