Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Must Have Bags for Spring and Summer!

I have to be honest.  I have been crushing on SO many bags this season, however I have
YET to buy one!  So, I've decided before this week ends...I'm making a decision and picking up a couple new bags for spring and summer!

Here are my top picks!




This blush crossbody is at the top of my list for spring! 
It comes in four colors at the low price of $34! 






I'm pretty sure it's safe to say we have all drooled over the Cult Gaia bamboo bag, but the Vince Camuto version I am loving for two reasons!  1. The shape 2. The price


I'm such a MOM! I see this bag and squeal because it's gorgeous and only $17, but I'm most excited about the fact I could toss diapers/wipes, goldfish, and other Miss Fi must haves in this cutie!

How fun is this bag?! It makes me immediately want to plan a trip and buy a flowy sundress!
I did just renew my passport.  Aruba, St. Lucia...I hear you calling me!

Again...the practical mom in me is all about the convenience of this Herschel Supply Co. backpack!
How perfect would this be for the beach, zoo, or um...Target runs?!  


Which bag(s) do you think I should pick?
Any recommendation on spring and summer bags?  Send them this way!

dc signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the pink tote!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it perfect- I feel like I MIGHT be able to fit all of FiFi's must haves in there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...