Monday, April 16, 2018

Acts of Kindness - Challenge #4


Well hello Monday!
This weeks Random Act of Kindness is one that I truly enjoy doing.
It's also one that drives me BONKERS!

This week we are trying to get a handle on those rouge shopping carts!
You know the ones I'm talking about...The ones that for whatever reason someone has left sitting out in a parking lot. WHY do people do this?  I'm sure there is a good reason right? Please tell me there is!  Or maybe it was the wind that took them on a ride.

Either way...let's grab those carts and push them back inside where they belong as we walk into a store.  Or if you see someone who's just unloaded their basket ask them if you can take their cart for them and return. 





This past weekend while at Target I noticed a mom with a child that was wheelchair bound.
It's one of those moments you just want to say a quiet prayer for them and to thank God for your blessings. As I was walking to my car (hands full with bags and Miss Fi) I saw this mom again loading up her son's wheelchair in their van and I immediately knew I wanted to help.  So I simply said-  "Ma'am, I will gladly take this cart off your hands and return for you to save you a trip".
Her smile and surprise at the helping hand warmed my heart and I hope it did hers too.

It's simple y'all...I promise our little bit of kindness WILL make a difference. 


dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...