Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Sanctuary

It has been a while since I last featured a Sunday Sanctuary post but, I laid eyes on one of the most stunning living rooms I've seen in a long time and sharing with you all was a total must!

From the dark walnut walls accented with an upholstered inset, to the zebra ottoman, and hello how in the world could you miss the insanely gorgeous chandelier by Thomas Grant, there is no detail missed in this room or the entire home for that matter.


Day {2} of being thankful...

 I am thankful for a little Yorkie named Presley Hope that has brought the most unconditional love and company into my life for the past 10 years.  My sweet baby girls turns 11 on January 3rd!  


Is it just me or does that precious little face of hers STILL look like a puppy?!
Sweet P has started to slow down a tiny bit but, trust me, there is a ton of spunk left in my little girl!
I picked up two of her Christmas presents this weekend.  
The best part is watching her open them...she gets soooo excited! 

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...