Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For The Love Of Cooking

Who's ready for Halloween?!
I for one love the holiday and decorating for the occasion...No not creepy scary stuff, cute little bootiful decor of course.  I am only a fan of nice witches and happy ghost! ;)

I've said it a million times in my life so here goes a million and one,"if ever God decides to bless me with a child (hopefully several babes)"  I would totally be the mom who made a big event out of baking treats for the holiday!

How precious and fun are these?!

Witches Broom

(make sure to scroll down for English directions)


Crazy Bones


Apple Bites



dc signature

1 comment:

  1. These are SO CUTE! Much prettier than all this scary stuff. I love the Apple Bites! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...