Friday, September 28, 2012

Guilty Pleasures & Chicness

One of my favorite guilty pleasures is scrolling through Pinterest swooning over street fashion.  (*sidenote  The Sartorialist is a must see blog for street trends) 

Are you on the ever addicting Pinterest? 
As much as I adore pinning my days away there are still those
days when I miss holding the glossy pages of a mag in my hand.
You know, back when you "pinned" your faves by folding down the top corner of the page!

Wishing you all a great weekend full of unforgettable memories!










Stop by the DC Pinterest boards for more!


dc signature

1 comment:

  1. I am very addicted to Pinterest! I just love the animal print top!

    I have a giveaway right now! Hope you will come check it out!
    http://the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com/2012/09/fashion-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...