Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Flashback

It's a wrap on an amazing weekend!!

Friday I spent hours by the pool with close friends...I was completely sun kissed by the end!!

Saturday was the absolute BEST
My two very best girlfriends (Katie and Rebecca) are pregnant, both expecting little girls (2nd baby girl for "Becs" and first child for "Kates").  We decided to have a Mother-Daughter meet up in Raleigh and celebrate the upcoming births and Mother's Day. 
Katie lives in Wilmington so Raleigh was the halfway point!  
They are due just a little over a week apart!  I totally embrace my role as "Aunt Tiff" as you can see in a few snap shots below of me and Carley Grace aka "CG" (Rebecca's first daughter).

Us girls have been best friends for YEARS (Rebecca and I since kindergarten).  We have all decided to name our girls with the middle name Grace.  (fingers crossed I have a lil' baby girl one day of my own to carry on the tradition).  Carley Grace (belonging to Becs) and Katie will be welcoming Bailey Grace in July. 



After our meet up, my mom and I continued the fun with a little shopping in North Hills and then again on Sunday at South Point!

The food this weekend was out of control delicious!  I missed a few snapshots but, I highly recommend Coquette (the most adorable French inspired brasserie) in North Hills!


Sunday it was all about my amazing "Mama"!  She is my rock...my best friend, and I don't know of anyone else who is more selfless and more willing to put others needs first.  If I am half the mom she is one day...I will be doing great!

After a long weekend of babies and mama love the only thing I wanted to do was snuggle up and have a moviethon the entire evening. 
So...That's exactly what I did!

How was your weekend?
What exciting things did you do?

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...