Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Spy: Must Have Apps

The past couple of weeks I have been checking out lots of apps!

Here are a few of my current faves...some you may already be enjoying and maybe I'll throw a few new ones your way!

First off, the App I CANNOT live without...Shazam!
I am a music junky so when I'm out on the town or riding down the road or a catchy tune comes on tv and I'm DYING to know who is singing...SHAZAM IT!! 
Literary, like 30 seconds of listening and ta-da...I have artist and title!


My latest addiction...Deja Mi
It's the best way to capture what's going on around you...It's similar to Instagram but in "Real Time" which I LOVE not to mention the filters are fab!



So you all know I have been on a total lifestyle change/healthy eating kick!
The two best apps to keep me on track...My Net Diary, where I keep a daily log of food intake and exercise and Calorie King, which has about 90% of your big chain restaurants and breaks down the nutrition facts on your favorite dishes! 



A fun app that literally cracks me up...Draw Something!
I am in no way shape or form an artist so request to play me by all means if you are into "stick figures" and lopsided drawings!


What are your favorite apps?  
Do tell!!

dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...