Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Sanctuary

Wowzers!
Thanksgiving is over, now on to Christmas-Where oh where has this year gone?!
I have enjoyed every minute of my holiday (especially the family time) but I have worked almost every second!!
The Delightfully Chic launch is THIS WEEK!!
HOLY BANANAS!!

Sneak Peeks are on their way to inboxes soon, so make sure you are subscribed to DC emails!

I am being scooped up for a few for a quick break where I plan to toast a margarita or two then it's back to work!

How was your Thanksgiving?  Did you take time to relax?
Were you one of the crazies out shopping on Black Friday-please say you were and you shopped a little for me!!  I so hated to miss the fun!

dc signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...