Wednesday, July 27, 2011

For The Love Of Cooking

Last week I was over at My Two Cents (before I spend it) super adorable blog (a must visit). The darling Megan (voice behind the blog) was showcasing some of her fave "pins" from Pinterest.  I literally caught a case of whiplash when I laid eyes on this image of Avocado Fries...

Somebody QUICK get a napkin...I'm drooling!
I never turn down an avocado and my biggest weakness (beside shoes) is fries!!
I seriously could have fries and ranch dressing with every meal!

So...I started the search for a delish recipe...Ta-Da



Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce
This just keeps getting better!


See the recipe details here...

Have you tried avocado fries?
How were they?  I can't imagine them not being amazing!!!
dc signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...