Friday, April 22, 2011

Enchanting Escape

Happy Friday...Hope it's been a great week!!

I was over at Traditional Home yesterday and discovered this beautiful home!!
I am loving every inch of this house!

The sitting area is A-MAZING!!!  From the black and white striped cushions to the tropical foliage and the ukulele, what a perfect finishing touch!! 



Do I spy an Anthropologie monogrammed mug?? I think so ; )


Outdoor fire pits get me every time...just add good friends and wine and you're set!!
~~~~~

Last chance to enter the Kate Spade Giveaway...Winner will be announced shortly!!

4 comments:

  1. I think my Martha Stewart Blue Kitchenaid Mixer would look great in that kitchen. We are planning a fire pit and would love any advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- I think you are right! I still dream of the day I FINALLY get a kitchenaid mixer!! We need to put our heads together and come up with fab fire pits!! I am planning to add one to my backyard area!!

    xoxo-Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this house too. Especially like the use of black and white in almost every room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...absolutely stunning!! I will take the kitchen and the outdoor firepit. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...