Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here's To 100...

This is my 100th post...WOW!  I just want to say THANK YOU to all of my wonderful and amazing  Delightfully Chic readers for your unbelievable support and encouragement.  I started DC at the end of June and I have loved every minute of this journey.  DC has grown so very fast and I am truly touched by your kindness. 
DC has lots of great and exciting things in store.  Here are just a few upcoming events you can keep an eye out for!!!

1) Delightfully Chic Vintage Etsy Shop Launches THIS MONTH!!!
2) DC Blog will host its very first Give-A-Way once we reach 50 Followers...Only 6 More to go!! Here's a little clue...Our first G-A-W was "Made By a Girl" ; )
3) Delightfully Chic Website and Store-I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for the launch


As always...If there is a particular topic you would like to see please email to delightfullychic@yahoo.com


Don't forget to Follow DC Blog!

You can also find DC on Facebook and Twitter.

XOXO times a 100- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...