Monday, October 11, 2010

Hotel Balzac

I had the incredible opportunity to study abroad in Paris, France the summer before my senior year of college.  Nothing compares to being a fashion major studying and working couture shows during fashion week in the fashion capital of the world...AMAZING!! 

While in Paris I lived in an adorable apartment (with 2 wonderful girlfriends) on Rue Gay-Lussac however, the next time I travel across the pond I would love to stay in a five star hotel such as the Balzac...could you imagine?!






I think I would have to pry myself from the balcony and its gorgeous view overlooking the city and the breath taking view of the Eiffel Tower. However, knowing my living quarters where just footsteps away from the Champs Elysees...yeah I could pull myself away at least a couple times a day!

Have you ever visited Paris?! Where did you stay?!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't ever been but now I am wanting to go even more!!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...