Sunday, September 19, 2010

Roaring Over These Fabulous Rooms

Elle Decor is currently showcasing incredible print work by amazing designers!

For me animal print always seems to make a room extra fun and fierce...

Decorator Delphine Krakoff brings zebra to the kitchen
Designer Alessandra Branca adds a touch of leopard print with these amazing vintage benches!
 Jamie Drake is one of my favorite interior designers and his citrus filled, zebra print Manhattan bedroom gives me just another reason to adore his work!

 Decorator Todd Romano's Manhattan apartment
Martyn Lawrence-Bullard created this AMAZING living room space that incorporates a rabbit fur rug stenciled in leopard print for founder of Jimmy Choo, Tamara Mellon's Manhattan home.
 Oh I hope this is faux fur or else I'm going to feel so bad for enjoying so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...