Friday, June 10, 2016

Hotspot: Redefinery & Co.

Last night I met up with Invitation Designer Julie Poole of Juliepatoolies, Blogger Suzanne Smith of Crazy Blonde Life, and a few other close girlfriends to check out Redefinery & Co., a new Tapas Bar and Restaurant located in downtown Burlington, North Carolina.

From the moment I walked through the door I felt as if I had stepped into another city.  I love the small town feel of Burlington, however, I think we all love seeing chic and urban hotspots land in our town. 

The drink menu had me going total heart eyes emoji!
Starting from the left going clockwise you have the Front Street Lemonade, a glass of Delaporte Sancerre Sauvignon Blanc, the Paloma, and last and my drink of choice, the Brown Derby!
All were super tasty and hand crafted, but here is my fair warning, they are strong!!!
Did we all just find our new favorite place for cocktails after a long day of work? I think so! 


The decor was absolute perfection.  How can anyone go wrong with an exposed brick bar and books as centerpieces that hold a candle and succulent? 
Contemporary furniture and chairs mixed with church pew style seating gives the perfect mix of modern and tradition.




The walls showcase artwork by local artists.


Ok, this I loved! Old movies being projected onto the walls! 


So let's talk tapas!  Redefinery is not "officially open" as they are currently working with a limited menu and offering different variations daily while they listen to feedback and adjust to give the customers what they desire. I love this approach!  

Last night we ordered several items to all share.

Artisanal Cheese and Charcutereie 
As you know I am a vegetarian so I skipped the meat, but the cheese was amazing! The red dragon was delish! 

Summer Salad
Kale and arugula mixed with feta, strawberries, roasted pecans and topped with a drizzle of balsamic reduction vinaigrette. Super refreshing and light.  

Ricotta and Rosemary
The most simplest of them all however, quite possibly my favorite!
Ricotta infused with local honey and rosemary.  Listen when I say, "order this"!!!


Such a fun time and I always love catching up with these ladies!




To my local readers, I hope to cheers a cocktail with you soon!  To my out of state readers, please make sure to stop in on your next trip to NC!

Follow Redefinery on Instagram and Facebook

dc signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun night! Can't wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a fun time when we can get together! Let's get our next night out on the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...